It can be stressful trying to find the right gift for your special someone on Valentine’s Day. To help you out, our team has compiled a list of gifts that will have your partner on cloud 420.
Gifts for the Bedroom
Valentine’s Day is all about love so why not give a gift that spoils both parties. Lubes, massage oils, suppositories, and more are now available with THC, CBD, or both. The addition of cannabis helps take a sensual massage to the next level, while suppositories heighten the experience from the inside out. Cannabis-infused bath products, such as bath salts or bath bombs, can be used to set a relaxing and sensual mood for intimacy.
A recent study published in the Journal of Cannabis Research from researchers at East Carolina University and North Carolina State University found that cannabis users saw an increase in sexual functioning and satisfaction. So spice things up for your partner and yourself this valentine's day by bringing cannabis into the bedroom.
A Different Type of Bouquet
Retire the roses for a different kind of bouquet this v-day. Show your partner you care by bringing home their favorite strain or even something new. Those looking for a new flower experience to share should check out the E1011 Labs Starter Bundle. The bundle comes with a dry herb vaporizer and flower pods filled with either CBD or infused hemp flower. The individual flower pods make for a great session whether solo or with your loved one.
More Than a Box of Chocolates
Chocolates are a valentines day staple, but the usual heart-shaped box could use an upgrade. Cannabis edibles are a popular gift option for Valentine's Day, as they provide a unique and enjoyable way to consume cannabis together. Here are a few ideas for cannabis edibles that you could give as a Valentine's Day gift:
- Chocolate-covered cannabis-infused strawberries: These make a sweet and romantic gift, and the combination of chocolate and strawberries is always a classic.
- Cannabis-infused truffles: These are another delicious and romantic option, and you can find them in a variety of flavors.
- Cannabis-infused wine or cocktails: These are a great gift for couples who enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail together.
- Cannabis-infused cooking oils or butter: These are a great gift for couples who enjoy cooking and experimenting with edibles.
- Cannabis-infused honey: This is a unique and versatile gift that can be used in a variety of ways, such as sweetening tea or coffee, or as a spread on toast.
It's important to note that when consuming cannabis edibles consumers should be aware that the effects may take longer to be felt, and to start with a low dose. Also, be sure to check your local regulations before gifting or consuming cannabis edibles.
Heart Felt Smoking Accessories
Cannabis newbies and connoisseurs alike will always appreciate accessories to help with their consumption. Here are a few ideas for cannabis-related smoking accessories that could make great Valentine's Day gifts:
- A high-quality glass bubbler or bong: This is a classic smoking accessory that can be used to consume cannabis in a variety of ways.
- A rolling tray: This is a great gift for couples who enjoy rolling their own cannabis joints or blunts.
- A cannabis grinder: This is a useful tool for preparing cannabis for smoking or vaporizing, and can make the process smoother and more efficient.
- A cannabis subscription box: This is a great gift for cannabis users who enjoy trying new products and always “need” more smoking accessories.
- A personalized smoking kit: Put together a kit that's packed with love. This could include a pipe, grinder, rolling papers, and other accessories, all packaged in a nice gift box.
Cannabis Themed Apparel
If your special someone is already stocked up on flower and smoking accessories, cannabis themed apparel is a great gift.
Gift your significant other with a hoodie or shirt that expresses their love for the cannabis plant. Whether a play on well known characters and brands or a unique one of a kind design, your gift could be your partner’s new favorite article of clothing to wear.
Bags & Purses
For the glamorous and stylish, cannabis themed bags and purses are all the rage. Brands like Edie Parker are taking cannabis fashion to the next level with their high-quality handbags. Each bag features a tiny detail that makes a nod to the weed industry.
Valentine’s Day and Cannabis
Whether you are looking to gift your partner with real cannabis flower, or those printed on a shirt, there is a cannabis themed gift for all levels of cannabis consumers. Make sure to do your research to guarantee you are purchasing the highest quality of product, no matter what it may be.